1. How do I get to Negros Divers & Thalatta Resort?
There are numerous daily flights from Manila to Dumaguete offered by Air Philippines and Cebu Pacific. From Dumaguete Airport, our driver can pick up. Please send us a mail, we will give you more details
2. How long is the trip by plane?
Flights between Manila-Dumaguete take approximately one hour. Between Cebu-Dumaguete, flights take about 20 mins.
3. How long is the trip from Dumaguete to Thalatta Resort / Negros Divers?
It will take approximately 30 to 40 minutes, 25 kms.
4. How can I reach Negros Divers from Dumaguete?
Choice of private car, Ceres Bus, Jeepney & Tricyle
1. Which type of Electricity is used in the resort?
2. Which type of Electric Plug are we using?
International type, you can also find different type of adaptors in our reception.
3. Can I make a call to my country from my resort or a public phone booth?
We offer international calling services, you can also fing a local SIM Card in our office.
4. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept VISA and Mastercard without surcharge. We also accept foreign currency bills.
DIVING & SNORKELING:
1. How long to Apo Island?
20 minutes boat ride
2. How much will be charged a boat ride to Apo Island for our snorkelers?
Thalatta will charge 1 000 pesos if sharing with the divers. The Apo Island snorkeling fee is included in this rate.
3. How much cost a boat ride for our divers?
The boat rides to Apo Island, Dauin & Zamboanguita are including in the diving rate, no extra charge.
4. How much will be charged a boat ride to Siquijor or Oslob / Sumilon ?
Between 500 pesos to 1 000 pesos according to the number of pax.
5. Are the Diving Gear included in the Dive Courses ?
All equipment is included in our course rates
1. What is the weather like on Negros Oriental?
From December until March the “amihan”, or northeast wind, prevails, It is often cool and breezy in Thalatta Resort at this time.
April through June are the warmest months on Negros with no wind and hot sunny days. From about mid-June the southwest monsoon, called “habagat” starts, and usually lasts until November. We very seldom experience heavy rains